Monday, March 14, 2011

Little Miss Halle

Well I wanted to keep updating my post. I can't find my camera right now so when I find it I will post pictures. This month Halle got RSV. She had to get suctioned down her nose and in to her lungs. She is starting to get better so that is great. So Halle is getting so big she has started to crawl really good. My favorite thing she started to do yesterday was clap her hands when we sing if you are happy and you know it. She is 8 months old now and growing fast. Some fun things about her are she gets bashful and she bates her eyes. She loves peekabo and If you are happy and you know it. She loves to stand up and she is starting to walk around the table or she has a toy that she can walk around the house with. She is really good at pulling faces. She is starting to become a mommys girl. We love her so much and are so thankful she is in our life. So what is new in our life is not much but we have decided for Shane to take the defensive assistant coaching job at snow college. So come august we will be moving down to ephraim. Crazy, the place we first met. I will be attending school as well and applying to finish my last year of nursing school. So that is about all that is going on. I will post pictures when I find my camera

1 comment: